Free RPS/BPSA Student membership for pharmacy students in Great Britain*
As a Student member you'll benefit from:
- access to the online version of the Medicines, Ethics and Practice
- access to the Pharmaceutical Journal, Clinical Pharmacist and Tomorrow's Pharmacist online and via the app
- discounts of at least 25% on all Pharmaceutical Press titles, including FASTtrack books which cover the main areas of study for a pharmacy degree
- dedicated online student group, allowing you to network with other students wherever you’re located.
- library support services
- Student of the Year award, in association with the BPSA we award the Student of the Year prize at our annual awards evening
- FREE membership of BPSA for GB students. Find out more about the benefits of BPSA membership.
Check out our Student Hub for more information.
Get all the support you need throughout your time at university:
* students studying an at an overseas institution can join for £52 for the duration of their course.