Presented by Gill Hawksworth, RPS WYLPF lead, CPPE tutor and UKCPA trustee, Chris Acomb, RPS WYLPF showcase lead and Leeds NHS teaching hospital pharmacist, UKCPA chair of trustees and Nigel Hughes, Public health consultant (healthy living pharmacies facilitator CPWY)
About this webinar
The aim of the webinar is to highlight the good practice that exists primary and secondary care to support Public Health and long term conditions.
- To highlight the public health developments in the Community Pharmacy West Yorkshire area
- To highlight the West Yorkshire HLP programme and the HLP Academy
- To explore how hospital and community pharmacists could work together to support the implementation of Healthy Living Pharmacies(HLPs)
- To showcase HLPs to hospital pharmacists
- To highlight the potential of appropriate referral of patients to community pharmacies on discharge from hospital making every count.